16. Do you have a “go to” person? No normally, I rather do it myself before I cry for help. lol
17. Are you where you want to be in life? Family, yes. Spiritual, need more, Career, almost. Financial, not that close.
18. Over the years, what about you do you think has changed the most? Knowing more things.
19. Looking back at high school were they the best years of your life? Yes and no.
20. Are there times you still feel like a kid? Yeah..always! lol I love bullying my daughter and my sisters. hehehhe
21. Where was the hang out spot when you were a teenager? River, on the trees, and on the hills..
22. Who do you think impacted your life the most? My mom..
23. Was there a teacher or authority figure that stood out for you? Yes.
24. Do you tell stories that start with “when I was your age”? Yeah, often when I’m talking to my daughter
25. What is the scariest thing that has happened to you as an adult? Child births. Do I want more? No! lol
26. What advice would you give to someone about to get married? Your vows are made in front of God. So make sure you keep it and work hard to make it.
27. What advice would you give someone starting their first job? You don’t go to work to make friends.. so work hard and ignore gossips.
28. If you could go back and change one thing you did, what would it be? I wish I studied harder. I wish I controlled my food intake. I wish I trained myself as vegan. lol (oh only one thing to change.. I got carried away, I have three lol)
29. If you could go back and change one thing someone else did, what would it be? I wish my mom advised my father to get a life insurance. lol
Find it here! Thanks Che, I enjoyed answering it.. forgot that I need to research barcode scanner for my sister before hitting the sack. lol